Sunday, February 15, 2009

Eddie and I met six years ago today.

You know when you're in the ring and someone is about to go for the KO and they just keep punching you and punching you in the face? It would be like that if instead of punches they were giving you something nice like kisses or flowers.
We have now officially entered what Eddie likes to call 'Tornado Alley.' It's that time of year when we hit a powerhouse of events. It starts with Valentine's Day, then there's my birthday (LESS THAN three weeks away now), and then our anniversary. Last night I was looking through a box of things I have saved and pulled out two items. The first is a poem that Eddie wrote to ask me to his prom and the second is a picture of me dressed as a spy with Ellen and Anne taken after I asked him to mine.
(sometimes I wonder which one of us is the boy and which one is the girl in this relationship)