Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dear (McCahill family secret) Santa,

I have been unbelievably well behaved this year. I promise to be good until the 25th of this upcoming month.
Now onto what I want:
I am really sick of not being able to watch TV from my bed at an audible volume after my two angelic roommates have gone to bed. I was thinking that maybe a set of headphones with a super long cord would look ridiculous and also allow me to be really polite. I already have a pair of headphones that I love so I found a cheap headphone extension cord online.I am also sick of looking so drab all the time. I was hoping that a locket like this, that is plain on the outside, might give me the confidence to talk to cool people at parties.Otherwise, I could really use a paper shredder (not pictured below). I write a lot of things that should never be read. Let's just leave it at that.
Loooove,
Laura
xo

No comments: